
My daughter fell in love with a car.
A used car.
An old used car.
An old used beat up car.
An old used beat up car with lots of things wrong with it.
"It's ok, my daddy can fix anything." -daughter, age 4 in pre-K class (repeated often through age 17)
Sigh.....
There is no need of religion for fathers, they simply have to live up to their daughters expectations of them.
Oh well! Now where did I leave those welding gloves?
"Of course I know. It is my business to know." -The soon to be very sore and tired Merovingian
Saturday, September 6, 2008
I am gonna be a little busy the next couple of weeks
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
make and model?
It is an old Honda Prelude, like the one in the picture, but in even worse shape.
At least it starts and the airco works, which stunned me. (not the starting, but the airco)
M.
Ah, Hondas. They run forever. My daily driver is a 1998 CRV.
There is no need of religion for fathers, they simply have to live up to their daughters expectations of them.
:)
Does this mean no posts? :(
Wes Blackmum
I had an '80 CRX that I am so sorry I ever sold.
M.
To: Wes
No, it just means that when my 'take on things' is demanded, I will probably be slow in responding.
I hope you will make her help with the work - even if learning about cars is not important to her - the knowledge translates into mechanical knowledge in other areas.
My first was a 1968 white mustang -I rebuilt the engine (1976)- it started - I saved for the insurance - my brother said he needed to make some adjustments - and the we had it towed
Bobby WC
Hey - I can help you with this thing, really. I have a thing for old, wedge shaped cars. CRX? - yes, you should regret selling that, but hey, we all make mistakes...
I maintain a fleet of ancient vehicles around here. Though that will improve slightly in a week.
Post a Comment