Friday, March 28, 2008

Some things you can't put a price on

Click for larger image

For everything else, there are the local blogs.

"Of course I know. It is my business to know." -The Merovingian

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOPSIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

The Merovingian said...

It was a Karl Rove operative in typesetting. He was paid from a Haliburton slush fund. I think Tom DeLay had a hand in this one, too. Better put Villalobos on this one right away! Someone in politics needs to be punished for this one! It's ok, it can go away after the Nov. election, if and only if, Hinojosa's people make it.

M.

Anonymous said...

Priceless.

Mas Triste said...

M,

Uhmm.. Have you read the economic plans?

It may not have been inadvertant.

If we are facing such a crisis, is now such a good time to kick the capital gains taxes up to 28% or raise you individual burdens up by as much as 13%?

I think not.

Obama's plan is particularly socialist.

Kurgan

The Merovingian said...

Kurgan said...
M,

Uhmm.. Have you read the economic plans?


Yes, I have. They both seem like they were written by someone who never actually worked in the US for a living. Oh, wait!.....

On a less flipant note; count on either, if successful, to blame the 'shambles the last administration left the economy in' for the capital flight if for some bizzare reason their respective plans are implemented, as written.

"Of course I know. It is my business to know." -The Merovingian

Anonymous said...

downright scary

 
The Merovingian - Blogged