The races were unrelated, but one issue was common to both: Amit Livingston. Of course I am talking about the D.A's and 404th races. I know that Villalobos was the intended target of Zavaletta's blasting away on the subject, but he was in a very difficult position of trying to aim that shotgun squarely at his opponents chest without collateral damage to Abel Limas, who was the early on favorite to win his race. It would have made his life difficult had Limas won if Zavaletta had painted both Limas and Villalobos with the same brush. A little side-stepping by Villalobos in addition to Limas trying to back away from that issue caught Limas in the crossfire between Zavaletta's shooting at Villalobos and Elia's direct attacks. So, did Peter Zavaletta put Elia Cornejo Lopez back into office? Woulda,coulda,shoulda is not my purpose. This is simply an observation.
"Of course I know. It is my business to know." -The Merovingian
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Observation on Two Races
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment