Mero, I am not too into politics...I prefer the lighter side of life...I am Brownsville based and have started a lighthearted (for the most part) blog and would appreciate your support by mentioning my blog address on your site.. Thanks in advance and hope for your support! Cheers! The Nomad
8 comments:
very interesting,
this happens everyday,
in every town,
in every city,
and yet we are used
to it.
Mero,
I am not too into politics...I prefer the lighter side of life...I am Brownsville based and have started a lighthearted (for the most part) blog and would appreciate your support by mentioning my blog address on your site.. Thanks in advance and hope for your support! Cheers!
The Nomad
http://tcrime.blogspot.com/
You got it! Link is posted
M.
Thanks! I appreciate it! Favor returned on my humble page. Cheers!
The Nomad
Thanks! I appreciate it! Favor returned on my humble page. Cheers!
The Nomad
mero your site is great, please check site www.browntownexpose.blogspot.com and add it to your list. Thanks
Just to add to the list I started a new blog can you add it, it is politicaloutsider.blogspot.com?
Mero today is
LIVE
City Commish meeting
Tue
at
6pm
blogginallthingsbrownsville.com
Post a Comment