I am sure by now they have all the data they need. Lord knows they spent enough money on it. Now that it is all done and all the money is gone, I am really curious how their findings will affect the estimated price tag for the yet-to-be-built Golden Palace, on the wrong side of the ship channel. Did the pilot project meet its production goals? What were its real operating costs? Did the 1/2 million in hardware installed justify the over $2 million spent on this "mini-pig" after the last bill was paid?
Did anyone think I forgot or was distracted? Not likely.---
"Of course I know. It is my business to know."-The Merovingian


2 comments:
This just might be a good candidate for the Leaky Bucket Award.
Yes, I think they do know a few things now...they should know by now that the "golden palace" will cost them more than 5 times what they originally thought...since their consultant is trying to ask for more money on this projet alone, I'd say they probably didn't meet their goals...no, I don't believe the majority of the money was well spent, but then, who are we to question? After all, PUB knows best, right?
Post a Comment