Monday, September 17, 2007

Exactly when did the Golden Handoff occur?

Now if memory and research serve me,(and they always do) the Grand and Glorious Ginormous Desal Plant was engineered by our good friends from Houston, Dannenbaum Engineering. I did see the drawings and aerial map on several State of Texas websites, didn't I? Am I going nuts? There are $18 Millon dollars in "Engineering and Support Services" built in to the price tag. We all know that Dannenbaum Engineering didn't walk away from all that money at the Port, so I have to ask : When did the Golden Handoff occur. There is a sharp shift to NRS Engineering. Are they more qualified in some way? Will they do a better job, cheaper? Some of the snafus in the pump fields for the brackish water plant on FM 511 cast doubt in my eyes on the former and the moniker of "Not Really Sure", which was not of my invention increases my doubt further. If it is for a better job, cheaper then by all means, I want to hear about it. I expect no more that silence. So once again, I must ask about the Golden Handoff. Anybody else out there got a huge contract they want to walk away from and let me have? By the way, if anyone out there knows why the hell BPUB owns a fishing boat and why they would specificly need the one formerly owned by one of their present contractors, please tell me for at present I am very confused. (A rare condition)

Here is the website that shows NRS in place of Dannenbaum as the engineering company for the desal plant.

http://www.desal.org/
"Of course I know. It is my business to know." - The Merovingian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M,
Isn't one of the lucios a consultant on this one ALSO?

 
The Merovingian - Blogged