There has been some talk on the street and around the cooler and breakroom about how people can get info to the Merovingian. You might not have noticed, but I was there and listened.
My good sockpuppet, err friend, the Right Reverand Tally Whacker has agreed to accept mail on my behalf. Anon source is ok. If you think you are being anonymous, and aren't good at it, don't worry. I will happily show you how to make it more secure.
I am not real interested in who is doing who's domestic partner. If it ain't spending my money or trampling someone's rights, I don't really care. Funny stuff, like catching an assistant DA with his/her finger stuck in a soda bottle is ok, though. (a long ago story, not really funny anymore)
As you may know by now, I am pretty darn good at digging stuff up, but if you have some backup or can fill out a story, please do. There is only so far I can go in certain areas without being shut out. If you need to maintain the same, I will happily send you back articles for publication prior to doing so if you are paranoid that you will get burned. There is a word for reporters that get their sources burned. Unemployed. Although I do this for free, I do wish to remain effective.
So forgoing further foppery; here is the mail address:
revtallywhacker@yahoo.com
Thank you for reading and I hope you got a smile or two worked in there while screaming outrage at your screen.
"Of course I know. It is my business to know" - The Merovingian
Friday, September 21, 2007
Contact me
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment