Sunday, February 15, 2009

What the hell is going on with the DA's office?

We got 'em crapping on benches,
We had them playing "hide the salami" in parked cars.

Where is he finding these people, and more importantly, why is he looking there in the first place?

M.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the wife beater.

Who are you trying to protect??? LOL

Wes

Anonymous said...

You promote Scruffy like he is the answer to all our woes. What are you gonna do when he lays a long, tasty baby ruth on the mayor's seat? Hmm. I'm getting hungry just thinking about that.

Thomas "Whitey" Teague, Ed.D.

Anonymous said...

No, I don't think Scruffy will do that. I think you have a monopoly on laying baby ruths on seats.

Anonymous said...

Here's a blog I wish we knew more about.

Elizabeth D's Tidbits

Anonymous said...

Hey Merov,

Why no link to jerry?

You owe it to your fans to link to El Roci!

/Bobby/

Anonymous said...

I just got doen microwaving some shit. Want some?

Thomas "Whitey" Teague, Ph.D.

The Merovingian said...

*sigh* leave for a few hours and the toddlers peel all the labels off the cans in the kitchen.

M.

 
The Merovingian - Blogged