Saturday, February 28, 2009

April 1st is Fast Approaching

Last year's April Fools postings were very popular and I wish to continue the tradition. With the local races falling on the heels of April 1st, I am *sure* there will be a lot of material coming from there. In the meantime feel free to email my good friend and confidant, revtallywhacker@yahoo.com with any suggestions for topics that will need coverage that day.

M.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There hasn't been much news on the Port in a while. Maybe you can make some up.

Wes Blackmum

The Merovingian said...

I don't make this stuff up.

M.

Anonymous said...

OK, THERE HAS BEEN DEALINGS
UNDER THE TABLE AT THE PORT
FOR SOMETIME,
TELL US ABOUT IT.

Anonymous said...

City Commission, BISD have meeting this Tue March 3, 2009.

Anonymous said...

I was talking about making up news for April Fools.

Wes

The Merovingian said...

So was I ;)

M.

Anonymous said...

I know, too!

Wes

 
The Merovingian - Blogged