
Associated Press
Special to The Merovingian
Rochester, MN - In a move that stunned the medical community, presidential candidate Barack Obama and his entourage boldly entered the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN unannounced early this morning. While his Secret Service bodyguards ran interference against hospital security, Sen. Obama went directly to the biological research area and quickly decontaminated and entered the clean room where technicians were isolating genes which could be used as a marker for cancer risk. Calling all the researchers in the room together, he (Obama) quickly outlined the general plan for a retrovirus that calculates a checksum on the DNA of human cells which then in turn compares against the other cells in the body. Cells that do not match the checksum are inhibited from reproducing, thereby halting cancer in its tracks. In a hasty press release, it was stated that inoculation would become mandatory at birth, but would be paid for by the new National Health Care Department, so would be free and cost nothing.
After being bundled into his campaign limo, which was furnished by Greek shipping tycoon George Soros, the Obama crew headed for a waiting helicopter, which whisked him to the University of Minnesota, where AIDS research funding had been halted in December of 2006. Racing through the archives, Democratic hopeful Obama discovered two seemingly unrelated areas of study, that when combined would not only cure AIDS, but reverse the ravaging effects of the disease within a few short days. He left a sample of his blood to serve as the culture medium for further study. "It may only work on those of African decent at this point, but it is a start." Obama stated at a press conference held on the university steps. In a statement hearkening back to the core values of the Democratic Party, funding for the research and production would "Only come from those Americans that make money" further stating that "Those people who make money are morally responsible for those that don't."
Later that morning, Senator Obama met with Michael Moore, Al Gore, and a host of Hollywood celebrities at his favorite Five Star to unveil his plan to end global warming. "We could try to make the production of greenhouse gases illegal, but it would have limited effect. We propose to make the existence of these gases themselves illegal by international treaty. We intend to go after the problem at its source, not to merely patch it here and there with quotas." The presentation received a standing ovation.
After the luncheon, the Obama motorcade left for Lakewood Cemetery in Minneapolis. The purpose of this visit was unavailable at press time.
(EDITORS NOTE:I approve of this post.)
Friday, August 29, 2008
Obama Cures Cancer, AIDS, and Global Warming!
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ha! This has to be original!
Wes Blackmum
The question is why do the politicos promise the world when they know there is no money to pay for their promises? Answer because the people are stupid and will fall for it every time.
I am happy Texas is not in play so I do not have to worry about not voting for the dem for the 3rd pres election in a row. I will end up pulling for any third party candidate as my way of saying no to the same old bullshit and lies
Bobby WC
I don't think Obama has heard the saying that states: if everything is a priority, nothing is a priority.
Anyway, I get why the party insiders are very excited but I don't get when an avearge citizen breaks into tears at the sight of Obama. That is disturbing.
Patricia A.
People are responding to the charisma and the propoganda of the charisma. He is one of the most gifted public speakers I have ever heard.
However, there are many platform items where is policy mirrors that of McCain, especially energy.
The problem is that there is a small percentage who actually take the time to read what their respective plans are.
He is one of the most gifted public speakers I have ever heard.
You can't be serious!
Without a teleprompter, Obama is about as gifted a speaker as W is at eating a bowl of pretzels. Obama struggles through speeches (i.e. his sermon on the mount in Israel) with fillers like uh, ummm, and ah. He makes Rick Longoria's nervewracking pauses seem on cue.
Obama stated in his acceptance speech "I am my brother's keeper." He may want to rephrase since his brother lives in a hut in Kenya.
Stepping off the soapbox.
Wes Blackmum
Wes,
I guess we have to disagree. If you want to try to discount that his magnetism isn't working, that's okay by me. I won't denigrate his obvious qualities because I disagree with a healthy percentage of his policies.
I will concede that without a prepared speech, he doesn't look too good by comparison.
BTW, I have heard GWB three times in person. Without camera's, the man can speak. He is actually very good.
K
I'll concede The One's magnetism is working on the side of the aisle where fawning tears are a sign of evolution. Past his laundry list of failed socialist ideas aimed at the populace, will his animal magnetism fade away? We find out in 66 days or sooner.
McCain selecting Palin has made my close friends take a second look. Her tabularasa image might be the kryptonite to Obama's new car smell. In a panic Democrats are searching for bikini photos of Palin, investigating troopergate, and whether she flip-flopped on the Bridge to Nowhere in Alaska not Brownsville.
I don't believe Obama is as gifted a speaker as I have ever heard. Reagan, Bill Clinton, MLK, Hitler, Churchill, JFK, Tony Blair, Bill Cosby, John Paul II, Jesse Jackson, Joel Olsteen or any other televangelist are more gifted and polished.
Wes Blackmum
I don't doubt W. can speak. He cannot eat a bowl of pretzels!
Wes Blackmum
I do not get Obama. He is not a socialist - and there is nothing socialist about his policies. They are classic American Liberal policies which pathetically attempt to salvage the failures of capitalism. Government intervension to salvage capitalism is anything but socialist. I wish people would stop using the word as if they know what it means.
I do not think he is a good speaker. I have never heard someone put so many words together with so little meaning.
He is nothing more than the Dems Ronald Reagan. He has replaced "Be Happy" with "Change" - neither have any meaning without meaningful substantive policy proposals.
I am getting closer and closer to voting for McCain because the system will actually collapse faster under McCain thereby forcing meaningful change, wheras under Obama he will only dely the collapse of the system with half ass band-aids.
How is the taxpayers constantly bailing out the banks, the airlines, the automotive industry, and the rest of corporate America evidence capitalism works. On this issue US policy is the addict subsidizing the pusher so the addict never has to face reality.
Bobby WC
Does anyone else hear a noise? I keep hearing this noise speak after my comments.
Wes Blackmum
Post a Comment