I taught for twenty five years, eighth graders, and saw a lot of parents who would not take any responsibility whatever for the hostility and irresponsibility they had inculcated in their children. Very sad for the kids and very difficult for them to recover.
I have done the same in a different venue.Socrates Maybe I am just getting crabby and old, but I keep getting these urges to slap the crap out of parents for their children's behavior and outlook.
3 comments:
M,
Loved it.
Stole it and paid it forward.
Kurgan
I taught for twenty five years, eighth graders, and saw a lot of parents who would not take any responsibility whatever for the hostility and irresponsibility they had inculcated in their children. Very sad for the kids and very difficult for them to recover.
Sad, sad, sad.
I have done the same in a different venue.Socrates
Maybe I am just getting crabby and old, but I keep getting these urges to slap the crap out of parents for their children's behavior and outlook.
M.
Post a Comment