The blog shows as deleted, but I am not panicing yet. I have seen that problem before when blogger loses an entire blog. If the archives are gone, that will make me sad.
Could someone let me know what is going on here? I know that "it is my business to know", but at this point I am in the dark as anyone else.
[EDIT]
It is official. Bloggin' All Things Brownsville is off the air. I can not find the right words to express my sorrow, yet if Melissa felt it was the best decision, then I will respect that and will surmise no more. Buena Suerte, Chica!
Your friend,
M.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Problems with Bloggin all Things Brownsville
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Have you tried emailing her? Maybe if this a site crash that will take her a few days to reocver from, she might want to post some info on the other blogs.
Patricia A.
Maybe if this a site crash that will take her a few days to reocver from, she might want to post some info on the other blogs.
Sadly, this is not the case. For now it is gone. This is as much as I will say at the moment.
M.
OK...........WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???!!!
m,
her hobby was a burden at times.
once it gets to a point that it is much more expensive in time, grief and relationships, than what you get in return; pull the plug.
the only problem is that she was no longer a local blog and had gone statewide.
K
I'll miss her and the great conversations carried on in the comments, but sometimes priorities require rearranging. I can't imagine what a drain that blog must have been on her time and energy. It may have subtracted more from her than it added to us, which was a considerable amount.
The reports of Ms. Z's early demise have appparently been greatly exaggerated.
She is back, vice the decorative skin, blogospherically speaking.
I do not know if she experienced the same issue I did or has decided to extracate herself from the prominance.
I sure that if she feels the need to explain, she will.
k
Ms. Zamora has put up a fairly clear explanatory note now. She's re-assessing and re-prioritizing. It's one of those space and time things.
I'll miss the conversations there (even though someone invariably pointed out the dufousnous of most of my comments.
Also, when I came on line, Ms. Zamora was kind and put up a link to my site almost immediately. So I owe her thanks.
-stan
m,
perspective is critical.
this is just a hobby.
like i posted earlier, when anything you are engaged in costs too much time, grief or relationships; pull the plug.
k
Post a Comment