Monday, May 12, 2008

Cameron County Hillbillies

I know you all know the tune, so lets all sing along!
(The theme song from the Beverly Hillbillies)






Come and listen to my story about Armando V.
Needed Gilbert’s blessing when he had to take a pee.
Then one day the Port’s money he had found,
And squeezed Dannenbaum when no one was around.

Graft it is. Power-play. Perry’s stooge.

The date on the check and indictment didn’t jive.
The Grand Jury’s page he did hastily contrive.
“No way they will buy it down in Cameron County.”
So the big load of crap was read by Mattingly.

Lies it was. Fabrication. Balderdash.




"Of course I know. It is my business to know." The Merovingian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The intellectual honesty you consistently show should serve as an example to other bloggers, who, more often than not, are rather selective in their indignation and outrage.

The Merovingian said...

I higher complement I could not receive. Thank you.

M.

 
The Merovingian - Blogged