After Christmas, I did a lot of things that had been put off for one reason or another and once I started getting them all done, it was hard to stop. Being now practically ill from doing 'domestic crap' I have returned to the fold.
This off time was also spent continuing my personal goal of knowing all that I can about everything. The following video gave me very much to think about and is well worth the time for you to watch it. It was very odd to me to hear someone else actually verbalize the embarassing truth that we have ideas of where oil comes from, but nobody is really sure.
Juan Enriquez talks about bio-energy
I tried to embed it, but the flash code is very wierd.
"Of course I know. It is my business to know" - The Merovingian
Sunday, January 20, 2008
He's Baaack !
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Merovingian,
I wanted to take time out today and thank you for blogging on Brownsville. Also, welcome back I missed reading your take on things.
You are most kind. I did find out a lot of disturbing and incompetent crap going on during the past month and will be following up on it. First off, why is everyone in the Demo primary waiting for all the other candidates to take the first shot across the bow? All I see are signs plastered everywhere for name and face recognition. Is all the time and money being spent on politiqueras?
This is quite unusual for it to be this quiet so close to the primary. Where are the claims of illegitimate families on the side? Where are all the claims and proof of special treatment by incumbents? Where are the claims of zero qualification to hold office?
M.
Welcome back! I look forward to reading your commentary again.
Welcome back. I enjoyed the video.
Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there? Are you ok?
Estas VIVO BUEY!!! ON TAS??
Post a Comment