Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let's play a game

This game is for the folks who keep up
with the "Bridge to Nowhere"
For bonus points, name everybody who
swore they weren't in business with one
or more listed parties. People who are
new to the game are welcome to join.

Game Board Here

Now, let's discuss the findings of our players.

"Of course I know. It is my business to know" -The Merovingian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where does isidro garza fit in?

The Merovingian said...

I had a strong gut feeling that his purpose was to spy on us or our investigation, interfere with the investigation, or try to stop it altogether.

Zavaletta also feared that Garza Jr. would try to box the board into choosing between providing an accounting of the $21.4 million or building the bridge.


This explaination seems to fit well in this dance of obfustication

Anonymous said...

Merovingian:

Before last Friday morning's deposition at my office of the BND's designated representative on how much of the $15+ million paid to DEC were bond monies, specifically general obligation (i.e. voter approved) bonds, the following Q/A took place between me (PMZ) and Dannenbaum's lawyer Geoff Gannaway (DEC Law), witnessed by Daniel Rentfro, Jr. (counsel for BND witness), Louis Jones (DEC principal), in-house videographer of my firm, and Sindy Sanders, court reporter:

DEC Law: Hey Peter, I saw your campaign card at your receptionist desk - you're running for District Attorney. That's a new direction for you . . . what kind of experience do you have in criminal law?
PMZ: I've been dealing with them for the last 3 years.

True story.

$11.8+ million of the over $15 million paid by the BND to DEC were from GO bonds. Thus, quite literally, BND taxpayers paid DEC over $11.8 million.

Onward to victory,

Peter Zavaletta

P.S. - I'm chewing on your 'gorilla'. The 'Isidro Garza' chapter in this saga is a particularly interesting one - the stuff of novels actually.

The Merovingian said...

P.S. - I'm chewing on your 'gorilla'. The 'Isidro Garza' chapter in this saga is a particularly interesting one - the stuff of novels actually.
The only thing I haven't heard from these clowns is,"Money? What money?"


I don't know what else to say, but that I hope that they wish you were never born. I know it is an odd thought, but I think you get where I am comming from.

M.

Anonymous said...

historically how BND members have changed:
1990-1991= NAMES??
19910-1992-NAMES??
ETC, ETC, ETC,

 
The Merovingian - Blogged