If BS is the most important issue, the field of candidates would grow exponentially.
I have a better idea; I am not paying enough in taxes for the federal government to administer correctly.
I will vote to ensure that the $400 a month I am paying for private insurance converts to a $400 a month "health" tax instead. That's a perfect idea!
Let's forget for a minute that free market capitalism is what drives the quality health care and pharmaceticals to where it is now and that the absence of the profit incentive will kill initiative more quickly than you can say "Mr. Gorbechev, bring this wall down".
Let's forget for a minute that you will now involve the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE into your health billing practices and choice of procedures.
"Hello Mrs. Smith, this is Agent Jones of the IRS and we are examining this billing totals for a hysterectomy. Says here, you are only 45 years of age Mrs. Smith and by our Standard Procedure Deciferin' Code for Elective Surgery section 1415 9b a-12, that is exactly six years before standard surgery. Mrs. Smith, you may owe us prorated monies, with interest. Were gonna set up an interview and by the way, we need to talk to you about little Johnny and his mandatory 3 times a week joggining program. Seems we have some surveillence video of him walking the last 3/4 of a mile ma'am..."
Will someone please tell me when the last thing the federal government took up (vice military) that they have actually done well?
Go ahead and elect a socialist. Put your sheeple party politics and ideologies ahead of reality. Theypeople on the stage debating your future are loyal to one ideology only. Getting elected.
This religious fascination with failed socialist policies never ceases to amaze me either.
I will take issue with you on government programs that they have done well with: Federal land management.
Why, under this program a few commercial ranchers get thousands of acres of grazing land for a fraction of what it is worth. Hmmm… Maybe this was a bad example. Ok, so you may have a point there.
“Of course I know. It is my business to know.” -The Merovingian
2 comments:
If BS is the most important issue, the field of candidates would grow exponentially.
I have a better idea; I am not paying enough in taxes for the federal government to administer correctly.
I will vote to ensure that the $400 a month I am paying for private insurance converts to a $400 a month "health" tax instead. That's a perfect idea!
Let's forget for a minute that free market capitalism is what drives the quality health care and pharmaceticals to where it is now and that the absence of the profit incentive will kill initiative more quickly than you can say "Mr. Gorbechev, bring this wall down".
Let's forget for a minute that you will now involve the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE into your health billing practices and choice of procedures.
"Hello Mrs. Smith, this is Agent Jones of the IRS and we are examining this billing totals for a hysterectomy. Says here, you are only 45 years of age Mrs. Smith and by our Standard Procedure Deciferin' Code for Elective Surgery section 1415 9b a-12, that is exactly six years before standard surgery. Mrs. Smith, you may owe us prorated monies, with interest. Were gonna set up an interview and by the way, we need to talk to you about little Johnny and his mandatory 3 times a week joggining program. Seems we have some surveillence video of him walking the last 3/4 of a mile ma'am..."
Will someone please tell me when the last thing the federal government took up (vice military) that they have actually done well?
Go ahead and elect a socialist. Put your sheeple party politics and ideologies ahead of reality. Theypeople on the stage debating your future are loyal to one ideology only. Getting elected.
Hello?
Anyone?
Aww.. I make too much money anyway....
Rant out!
This religious fascination with failed socialist policies never ceases to amaze me either.
I will take issue with you on government programs that they have done well with: Federal land management.
Why, under this program a few commercial ranchers get thousands of acres of grazing land for a fraction of what it is worth. Hmmm… Maybe this was a bad example. Ok, so you may have a point there.
“Of course I know. It is my business to know.” -The Merovingian
Post a Comment