Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tap, Tap,Tap.......

Is this thing still on?
Wow, so many things have changed and so many things haven't. One of the things that hasn't is me. I am still as ornery and cantankerous. Still as chaffed at the incredible waste of resources that surround me and if anything, even madder that I used to be. These people have no plan, no clue, no personal ethics for the most part. I am still trying to decide if it is due to being evil or just being floaters who think they figured it out.
I may be back, then again, maybe no.

M.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you, Mero .... I'll be checking to see if you continue.

Stan

Anonymous said...

To the Merovingian: Hope you are still out there. Please consider returning. We need a new perspective added back to the landscape here in Brown Town.

Anonymous said...

To the Merovingian: Please return. Brown Town needs a new perspective added to the blogger landscape.

 
The Merovingian - Blogged