Mero,
Over the last couple of days, I have written three comments to Bobby Wightman Cervantes on his blog. He chose to reject them.
First rejection
Thank you Bobby. I will be looking forward to your vote on election day.
Second rejection
Regarding your post, thanks for agreeing with me.
$900,000 would have been better spent by using $300,000 for an endowment for a scholarship program for the MPPM program. You can build a bench for the city with these future public servants. They will have real world experience with Brownsville, their home. AND it will be cost-effective. The community volunteered to serve in all those committees, why should a private firm get free money for OUR work? Bobby it might have been better had you attended more than one meeting. The rest of the money could have been saved to implement the changes or pay for repaving Iowa Street, quality of life or for that extra toilet at the sports park.
The toilet reference was a joke.
Lastest rejection
You amaze me, ol' Bobby. I write a legitimate comment on your blog on Imagine Brownsville, a comment I know you would agree with because it makes sense, and you filter it out. Fred Drew heard me talk about this two years ago and applauded, but you stick your fingers in your ears hoping I'll just go away.
Why is it so hard for you to realize that I might actually help Brownsville and force oversight? You are so filled with hate towards me that you'll ignore me. I agree with some of your more reasonable points, but you can't be objective about me and my ideas. It's a shame really. If I win, I will make a difference. Iowa Street will be one of my priorities along with the more underappreciated parts of town. I can only hope you'll come around one of these days.
What do you think about this Mero?
I need your vote this May, Mero. I hope you will honor me with it.
http://www.voteroman.com
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Social Censorship?
Posted by
The Merovingian
at
6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe you should link Bobby's blog as Brownsville Lies and Bullshit. That what he thinks you do. Little does he know.
W.
Post a Comment