Sunday, March 8, 2009

Monday 5pm

All the speculation will be over then, and the speculation can start once more. My stance is well known. Throw them all out. Throw out anyone who looks like them, is allied with them, or smells like them. Developer puppets; OUT! University puppets; OUT! Government official puppets; OUT! People whose day jobs are tax funded; OUT!

Well, that just about covers it, so who is left to run? Whoever it is, be sure I just listed your sworn enemies above.

"Of course I know. It is my business to know." -The Merovingian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There aren't many of them that are left. Developers may not care much if "the right" impact fee is chosen before the election. By then, their work will be finished.

Anonymous said...

be sure I just listed your sworn enemies above

Can't they all be friends?

Anonymous said...

How about recycled politicians? This is the only instance in which recycling is a bad thing.

Anon #22

Anonymous said...

What's the pending impact fee recommendation?

W.

Anonymous said...

what about gamez puppets?
anony #23

 
The Merovingian - Blogged