Thursday, January 29, 2009

An ad for earmuffs

As of Monday it appears Antonio Juarez had abandoned his lawsuit against BISD. Ben Neece has taken no action to obtain a TRO to prevent BISD from firing Juarez. You see, in federal court rules tend to matter a bit more than in state court. In the case of Judge Euresti Ben Neece knew Judge Euresti would sign his own death warrant - but the same cannot be said for federal Judge Andrew Hanen who will hear Juarez’s case.
From: BROWNSVILLE VOICE
AN UNBOUGHT VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY

Why is it that day after day all I am seeing is junk like this being bandied about as if it were the Brownsville Gospel? It is crap like this that is a total distraction from any and all issues at had. The latest round of "Sphincter Speak" has gotten even more than I can bear, and I am overall a pretty tolerant guy.

If you know not from whence you speak, it would be better to remain silent.
This is but a small sample of the garbage on the net from irresponsible people pushing their own agendas.

Other than factual reporting when I have information, and I feel like it, I haven't weighed in on the BISD situation. This one simply took the cake for peering into the future by staring at ones belly button. This sort of "Navel Intelligence" needs to stop.

"Of course I know. It is my business to know." -The Merovingian

6 comments:

Mas Triste said...

I have always said that about you, "You know, that Mero is 'Mr. Tolerance'".

Welcome Back.

The Merovingian said...

Thanks!
I've been working up "Board of the Strings", Book 2, "The Glass Tower". I have been waiting for a couple of the key characters to enter the scene.

M.

Anonymous said...

OUCH!

The Noise just got a big dick slap and didn't like it.

Wes Blackmum

Anonymous said...

Mero, you should have come in weeks ago. The irresponsible damage done maybe irreversible.

Anonymous said...

Is this a shut the fuck up on BISD or a more general shut the fuck up?

Will Glass Tower be a midnight release?

Anonymous said...

Mero,
Waiting for "Boar of the Strings", Book, "The Glas Tower".

 
The Merovingian - Blogged